Permanent Jewelry ~ SAY HELLO TO THE EASIEST EVERYDAY ACCESSORY!
Bella Vous Beauty offers a permanent jewelry experience in Central Florida. We offer individual appointments, group appointments, pop-up events & more!
You will choose your chain style and charms (if you want). From there you will get your jewelry piece sized to your preference. After that, you will be provided protective eyeglasses, relax, and our technician will weld the chain at the ends. The entire process will take no longer than 15 minutes, while the welding will take a few seconds. This is the fun part. Make sure you are ready to record it or have someone record you. You’ll hear a click and lastly, you’ll see a flash of light and that’s it! Onto your next chain.
What is Permanent Jewelry?
Our Permanent Jewelry is made from dainty chain that is custom fit and welded closed.
Because the bracelet is welded closed, it doesn’t have a clasp, creating a seamless permanent piece of jewelry!
The process is painless, easy and fun! Great for friendship bracelets, mother daughter bonding, bachelorette parties, or simply to treat yourself to the easiest accessory you will ever own.
We offer a selection of 14k solid gold chain, 14k gold filled, Sterling Silver and Stainless Steel chains and charms to choose from.
Book Your Appointment!
Please note: If you’d like to purchase multiple items (i.e. bracelets, necklaces, etc…) you will need to book a separate appointment per item.
If you’re planning to come with a loved one, you will each need an individual appointment.
A few more details:
– While the actual welding process only takes a second, fitting the bracelets can take time. Expect the process to take 10-15 minutes/piece of jewelry.
– Charms are available to add on to your permanent jewelry. They start at $20+.
– Anyone under 18 will be required to have a parent or guardian present.
– We don’t recommend this process if you are one of the rare few allergic to gold.
– All Permanent Jewelry Sales are final.
– There is a $20 cancellation fee for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance or no-shows.
– Please be on time for your appointment. If you are 5 minutes (or more) late to your appointment we reserve the right to cancel or push your appointment to the next available time slot.